Thursday, July 15, 2010

Artist Market Morning Tea







Audrey & Rachel







We all had a great time at Emma's house. I enjoyed a cup of tea and 'market talk', while the girls set up a farmyard and completely inhaled a slab of brownie - while I wasn't looking - very embarrassing.








Eve, Verity & Lola










Emma organises the Artist market and makes amazing jewellery www.emmabartle.com.au. I am going to give the next market a miss (Friday 10 September). As the weeks whirl by, I barely manage to mend a dress in 8 weeks, but will clean my sewing bench and commit to the Christmas Market (Friday 10 December).

I love, love, love Emma's furniture / antiques / vintage wares, e.g. the pouffe (op shop bargain). I hear the Ballarat Antique Auctions are good, and there is a scruffy antique shop, called Basil & Gertrude, in Castlemaine that I like the sound of.















I am looking for a pouffe

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, need to go to Castlemaine, love that place!

    Here's the link to those brooches and clocks:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/decoylab

    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    Love your blog! I'll find a pouffe for you. I find lots of furniture for people. Recently a pair of beautiful old arm chairs...you would've loved them Liz. It was great to see you and your sweet little family today at Piccadilly, wasn't it incredible! Looking forward to catching up again. Talk soon...Em xx

    ReplyDelete